acorn`team Index du Forum acorn`team
Forum des Glands !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion

hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> TMNF Dirt section -> Recruitments [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
2Fast4U
Acorn's Friends

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Mai - 15:18 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

sorry but I do not understand. you invited me to the site ... I did the test as you asked and you have seen the replay. Now you want to see how I drive. tell me right away if there are problems. if you do not want me to do part of the Acorn Team just tell me, without any problems. I believe I have complied with all the rules imposed by the Team. I just think it's not right. however, but no problem , if u dont want me into the team is fine, you just have to say it.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Mai - 15:18 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Red
Modérator

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Mai - 16:14 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

Nooo ^^ Acorn Cross (the player) never saw you ! He saw your replays he said that you drive very well but he would like to see you on our server to see how you can adapt on a new map it's just that. But you complete all the rest of your task ^^

PunkY
Administrator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Mai - 21:16 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

Red and his explication 
Keep your head up.
Just like that, WIKKI.

Red
Modérator

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Mai - 04:23 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

2fast? Come tomorrow at 17h if you can

2Fast4U
Acorn's Friends

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Mai - 20:13 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

Thanks for everything, as I said in my previous post I did what you asked me and I do not understand why a player needs to see me. I'm not as good as you but I have so much time to learn how to drive on dirt. maybe I'm not welcome because new but I joined your team because you asked me to do it .... I have received more offers from other good teams and I'm considering which one to choose. I hope to see you soon on dirt tracks. thank you again

PunkY
Administrator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Mai - 22:23 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

Cya dude 
Keep your head up.
Just like that, WIKKI.

Red
Modérator

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Mai - 01:26 (2013)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti Répondre en citant

2Fast we dont saw you on server :/ i was ok that you join our team, but just cross would like to see you to know how you can adapt on a map. Because for this 3 replays you had a week. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: hi all , bonjour a tous , ciao a tutti

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> TMNF Dirt section -> Recruitments [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation