acorn`team Index du Forum acorn`team
Forum des Glands !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion

Meeting about the organization and roles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> Private -> Decisions of the administration
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
PunkY
Administrator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Jan - 00:19 (2014)    Sujet du message: Meeting about the organization and roles Répondre en citant

Hi dudes !
Well, we have made a meeting with Wydix, Matt, VkM and me about two things : The organization of our team (recruitments, competitions etc...) and the roles we have to give to some of us.

Organization :
We have decided to implement some rules. 
-Firstly there will be an organization for the recruitments in an other topic. (VkM ..  fuck )
-There will be an organization for the wars and competitions we will make (schedule, train etc...), in an other topic.

/!\ About the activity of you, players : We don't want to have nolifers, but the activity is pretty important to make the team alive.
Just warn about your sub-activity, if there is.

And, a good news ! 
We are looking for a real website, who will be ready in some weeks I think, and hope.

Roles:
One (or more) of us will be responsable of the : 
- Recruitments department (for the moment VkM is okay for that, if anyone want to undetake this department, say it).
- Wars/Competitions department (for the moment PunkY is okay for that).
- Newletters department (anybody for the moment)
- Administrators are : Wydix, Nani, Matt and PunkY

If somebody has an idea about a new role, he's welcome.

I think that's all we have talked this afternoon.

For French : Si quelqu'un n'a pas compris quelque chose, venez me le demander, ce sera plus simple.

(PS: Je l'ai fais en anglais pour que tout le monde le comprenne.)

Keep your head up.
Just like that, WIKKI.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Jan - 00:19 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hAckton
Administrator

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Jan - 00:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: Meeting about the organization and roles Répondre en citant

Good job PunkY Smile 

For information, i've paid the FTP for our future website. 

And i can say, we have a partnership with OVH. 

See you mates
HarD TrAin To PlaY Easy !!

MSN Skype
schriek
Acorn's Tech Player

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Jan - 01:04 (2014)    Sujet du message: Meeting about the organization and roles Répondre en citant

Don't get me wrong, but why do we need a "proper" website? 

In my opinion a simple forum like this is more then enough to suit our needs. Besides, Acorn is a team without sponsors which means no funding, which means the players themselves have to pay for the website.

Or just register a domain name and link it to this website.

Administrator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Jan - 18:13 (2014)    Sujet du message: Meeting about the organization and roles Répondre en citant

We have think about that. It's not expensive, and we think it's just more "pro". We will decide about that soon, but np for that dude Smile

EDIT : And if we buy something, it's the domain, that's all Smile

Keep your head up.
Just like that, WIKKI.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Meeting about the organization and roles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> Private -> Decisions of the administration Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation