acorn`team Index du Forum acorn`team
Forum des Glands !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion

Tazbolt Application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> TM2 Stadium section -> Recruitments [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tazbolt
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 19:34 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

- Name: Daniel

- Education:  Tafe.

- Where are you from : Australia.

- Log on Trackmania: tazbolt.

- Former (s) Team (s): iGn, xXx.

- Have you Trackmania United? : Yes

- Seniority on TMNF / TMUF: Around 8 years.

- What is your weekly game time? : Not really sure, but I would say about 15-20 hours maybe more though.

- How did you meet the Acorn team '? : I've raced with PunkY heaps, and a couple of others too, very good racers and also nice people!

- Why do you want to integrate the team? : I want to find both a skilled and friendly team to integrate into to hopefully improve the team and to also improve myself as a player also.

- What are your ambitions and your motivation to improve the team? : I believe I can definitely be a positive force in the team, racing with such skilled people will of course improve my skill also so it's a win-win Smile

- What are your favorite types of maps? : Definitely Mid ranged Tech, 30-50 seconds long.

- The type (s) (s) map (s) or you are a little lower? : Dirt and Full-speed, bane of my existence.

- Are you a player based on the sense of competition or fun? : I like to mix the both of those two, sure when you are competing it's better to be serious to get the better results for your team, but it is also good to have the fun side in playing trackmania or any game in face so you don't get burnt out on the game.

- If you're pretty competitive, have you ever participated in tournaments or other? : I have not competed in any tournaments, well if the True Talent Cup counts?

- Do you have computer skills you could make to improve the structures of the team (servers, videos, forums, etc. ..)? : Nope, completely useless at those things sorry Very Happy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 19:34 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
PunkY
Administrator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 19:43 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Yo dude !

That's a nice application for us !
VkM will follow you during the trial period.
We will talk about you in private and give you a decision after the trial period.
If you have any question, ask us Smile
Are you motivated to play TMM with us?

Good luck Very Happy

Keep your head up.
Just like that, WIKKI.

Wydix
Administrator

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 21:08 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Yo tazbolt, welcome here and good luck ! Wink
- Si les pets puent, c'est pour que les sourds en profitent aussi. (l)

MSN Skype
VkM!
Modérator

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 21:11 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Hey tazbolt! Good too see you there..   As we said you'll be tested during our funwar against Saw, until this drive with us ig and do your best dude Wink
Gl 

Dernière édition par VkM! le Mer 29 Jan - 13:42 (2014); édité 1 fois
Tazbolt
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 05:58 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Thanks guys!, 

@PunkY - Yes i'm definitely motivated to play in TMM this time, missing out on it last time sucked, it really looked like a lot of fun in a competitive sense Smile

p.s. Anything I should practice for the funwar? heh

VkM!
Modérator

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 11:58 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

yeah 2 maps minimum dude but they are not chosen yet Wink  

Tazbolt
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 12:59 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Ah cool cool 

Nani
Administrator

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Jan - 19:46 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Welcome man !

Good luck and see you on the road !
◄── Bitch Please.

Tazbolt
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 11:03 (2014)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application Répondre en citant

Thanks man^^

- Any date on when the funwar is? Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tazbolt Application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> TM2 Stadium section -> Recruitments [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation