acorn`team Index du Forum acorn`team
Forum des Glands !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion

Application Mons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> TM2 Stadium section -> Recruitments [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mons
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Mar - 22:27 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application Mons Répondre en citant

Hi

- Name: Anders Monsen

- Education: I'm a fisherman, wich means i will be inactive from time to time

- Where are you from : Norway - Aalesund

- Log on Trackmania: Tm2: Monsern, tmnf: yourmomisfaster (don't laugh, it's old!)

- Former (s) Team (s): don't remember the first clan, complicated name, long time ago, was back in 06/07 for short time.
Then i joined the norwegian team Royal Pandas (RP), was there about 3 years, except for some months while i played nSpire in 2009, only during the ESL.
in 2010/2011 i joined the norwegian team SSR (Super Sheep Racing) and been there since, but due to lack of inactivity in SSR i  quit.

- Have you Trackmania United? : Yes, also TM2. I play only stadium, don't like the other environments.

- What is your weekly game time? : Everywhere between 0-50

- How did you meet the Acorn team '? : Beated Nani several times online^^

- Why do you want to integrate the team? : Because i want to play matches, competitions etc. also to be a part of a community.

- What are your ambitions and your motivation to improve the team? : Dunno, be a nice guy, drive fast and so on i guess:p

- What are your favorite types of maps? : Mainly tech (tech, speedtech, minitech) but im ok at everything else also.

- The type (s) (s) map (s) or you are a little lower? : dirt i guess.

- Are you a player based on the sense of competition or fun? : Both.

- If you're pretty competitive, have you ever participated in tournaments or other? : ESL, TMM, norwegian OLD cup, some time attack cup, and frostBeules Weekly Race

- Do you have computer skills you could make to improve the structures of the team (servers, videos, forums, etc. ..)? : Not really, but i have the ability to learn atleast, have been admin on some tm servers, and clan forums.

There's one more thing, I'm a fisherman, that means when i am at work (wich is about 5-8 weeks at the time), i can't play TM, but when I'm home i have more time to play, since i have free, I hope that will not be a problem for you.

If there's something more you want to know, just ask.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Mar - 22:27 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nani
Administrator

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Mar - 12:08 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application Mons Répondre en citant

Ohhhh yeaaaah !

Welcome here bro

"How did you meet the Acorn team '? : Beated Nani several times online^^" Bitch Very Happy

Good application ! And i hope you will be an acorn player, you are a very nice guy !
However you will be in test period Smile Just a formatlity !

Kiss n hugs ahah
◄── Bitch Please.

PunkY
Administrator

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Mar - 18:35 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application Mons Répondre en citant

Yo man, welcome here Smile
You have to know we are very slow about our applications ^^
Good luck, play with us Smile
Keep your head up.
Just like that, WIKKI.

Mons
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Mar - 00:26 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application Mons Répondre en citant

Hey.

Just gonna tell you guys i am going to be inactive for about 5 weeks now, going to sea tomorrow.

Nani
Administrator

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Mar - 21:09 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application Mons Répondre en citant

Kiss man ! Smile
◄── Bitch Please.

Mons
Acorn's Friends

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Avr - 14:28 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application Mons Répondre en citant

back home from the big sea now Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Application Mons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    acorn`team Index du Forum -> TM2 Stadium section -> Recruitments [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation